April 18, 2010

Danks St Depot

I love a lazy Sunday.

Today I spent my morning at Danks St Depot which is a must if you are in Waterloo. As always, the place was packed, with the waft of eggs, bacon and freshly brewed coffee drifting down the street.

What draws me to this place is definately the coffee but I also love the layout of the cafe - the concrete juxtaposed with the warm cherry timber, the large open windows and the accents of their signature yellow distributed down the long and narrow interior gives the space a fresh and inviting feel.


Dank St Depot started up in 2002 and has been a popular spot amongst locals ever since. What I love most about this place is that they are big supporters of local produce - minimising any unnecessary transportation and storage.

Their menu is constantly changing to suit what's in season so it's a new experience every time you sit down to eat.





1/2 Danks Street
Waterloo NSW 2017

p. (02) 9698 2201

No comments:

Post a Comment