May 25, 2010

New Beginnings

So, I will be the first to admit that I have been the slackest blogger of late! I have been seeing and experiencing all of these wonderful new objects, places and people (that will in time be noted) but I am about to embark on a significant chapter in my life that seems to be dominating everything else...

As of July, I will be heading to Europe. I plan to travel to as many amazing places as possible whilst basing myself in London. This is something that I have always wanted to do and now I simply can't wait to see what lies ahead after months of waiting in anticipation.

With about 2 months to go there is a lot of planning to do.

In the coming weeks I will give you an insight on where I'm planning to go as well as continue to share with you what's hot back here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment