May 26, 2010

Taking Note


The last time I travelled to Europe I said that I would document every experience in my trusty notebook...unfortunately I never followed through, and as a result, there are so many amazing places I visited and simply can't remember the locations of them all! Terrible, I know!

This time around I will have no time constraints - The world will be my oyster and everything in it will be duly noted.

Pulp Creative Paper will be the go-to shop for all my needs. I just adore the illustrations on all their products as well as their range paper finishes and trims.

You will find their entire range online but will simply be blown away when you visit the store. It is like 'stationary wonderland' with everything imaginable at your fingertips.



These are just a few of my favourite things and will definately be accompanying me around the world.

Pulp Creative Paper
294 Sydney Rd, Balgowlah 2093
(02) 9948 1191
www.pulpcreativepaper.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment