November 8, 2011

Finding my feet again :(

I have been home for about 3 weeks now and the hype is slowly starting to wear off! I was going to say that I have finally come back to reality but the 'reality' is that London was the real deal! It actually feels so surreal to be home...like everything that happening in the last year or so was nothing but a dream.

My biggest fear, as I slowly started to make my way home, was that I was going to feel uninspired - that nothing could compare to what I saw in London. Yes, we may not be at the forefront of product design but boy can we style! I have seen so many amazing things in the short time that I have been home and I can't wait to share these all with you...

Stay tuned for the lastest from Craft Design Realisation and David Caon - my new found loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment