December 30, 2012

And it's the end of another year...

So here I am, curled up on the sofa in the early hours of the morning on the last day of the year, hitting replay on the year that was. 
 
For me, 2012 was filled with lessons - lessons of love, loss and inner strenth.  I found myself challenged for the first time in a long time and was forced to questions what I truly wanted and who I truly wanted to share it with. 
 
There are so many parts that I want to fast forward and others that I just want to pause and reminise for hours. As over this year as I am, I am grateful for the opportunities I've received and for all the wonderful people I have met and have had there to share it with.
 
After a year off from blogging, I am looking forward to coming back in 2013 with the latest and greatest in all things design.  Happy New Year everyone! xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment