July 12, 2010

Harry Turns 1!


In June, my adorable little puppy Harry turned one! If you too are a dog owner, you will already know how precious this time is. After all of the pain and persistence that comes with training a little pup, you finally start to see them settle down and watch their true personality shine through.













To celebrate, I decided to throw Harry a party. Yes, I know he seems spoilt, but I simply can't resist that cute little face!

I rounded up the girls and and we all headed to the dog park with our picnic baskets full. The dogs had a great afternoon together while their mummy's caught up on all the latest goss.










After a few hours of tiring each other out, the dogs were ready for a nap and we called it a day. Each pup was given their own 'doggy bag' which was filled with yummy treats that resembled chocolate buttons, cookies and mini cupcakes. I purchased the treats from Dogue and Coles, and then packaged them in tiny plastic pouches, tied with ribbon and finished with a personalised tag fastened on with a peg. Not surprisingly, the dogs devoured them!


No comments:

Post a Comment