September 26, 2010

London Calling

As a born and bred Sydney sider, I have been overwhelmed by the diversity that London has to offer...

Apparently it is impossible to experience all of London in just one year. So, I have decided that in order to make the most of my stay here, I need to visit a new place every chance I get! Whether it's grabbing a sandwich from a little deli in Notting Hill or rummaging through a box of old records in Soho, I want to be able to say that I saw the 'real' London when I eventually make my way back home.

Today, the plan is to hit the streets and get my wardrobe winter ready as the cooler whether has already begun to kick in! At the moment I am loving the new W10 collection at Pull and Bear (pictured above). This funky little clothing store was estabished in 91 with an aim to bring together international trends and create a style that is comfortable and easy to wear.

I've also become a new fan of Urban Outfitters who have a similar vibe to General Pants back home but with the inclusion of a homewares line and vintage section. Their stores have an amazing layout - mixing their clothing with their quirky homewares brings the stock to life and makes you want to purchase everything you set your eyes on...very dangerous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment