September 16, 2010

Parisian Cuppa

To avoid frizzy hair one rainy day in Paris, I decided to seek shelter in a little cafe called Tea By The. The aroma as soon as I walked in was incredibly enticing,making it extremely difficult to pick off the menu!

What I loved most about the space was not only the contemporary take on your typical Parisian colour pallet but the way that the tea was served. Behind the counter were oversized glass pots of tea filled with all the different flavours. Such a simple idea yet it was such a talking point as everyone lined up to order.

If you, like me, find that the tea alone just won't cut it then you need to make your way to Pierre Herme. You can find these guys in Galleries Lafayette near the shoe department.

Now, I've tried a lot of Macaroons in my time but none quite like this. They are simply melt-in-your-mouth goodness! I personally recommend the Chocolat and Jasmin flavoured ones. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment