January 24, 2011

All Sorted

I have to share with you this amazing little company based here in London...

As you already know one of my true loves is stationary...and now one of my new favourite companies is "SORT". This amazing brand is run by two guys, Theo Wang and Tom Boulton, who produce everything by hand using moveable type presses.

As a member of gen y you would think that I prefer digital print as it is easier...but there is just something about handmade that makes this time consuming process so much more appealing.

I love that every pressing is unique and demonstrates such a high level of workmanship.

These guys do everything - from wedding invitations, notebooks, cards, tags, business cards and anything else you need printed really!

To discover the rest of what Sort has to offer, visit their website www.sortdesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment