January 4, 2011

Bringing in the New Year!

Firstly, I would just like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

We are only 4 days into 2011 and work has already taken off in many new and exciting directions...but before we get into what lies ahead for rocco revolution, let me share with you some holiday snaps...

Christmas this year was spent with family in Zurich where my sister and I reunited to enjoy a unique fusion of both Italian and Swiss traditions. It was my first time in Switzerland and I couldn't help but fall in love with her sheer beauty - the delicate veil of snow draped over the lush green landscape was mesmerising...

Since moving to London it has become a rarity to see blue sky so this was a real big treat. The colours captured in all the photos taken will definately serve as inspiration in some of my upcoming projects.

After such a relaxing week off I am refocused and ready to tackle all that awaits me this year. The first is the relaunch of my website so please stay tuned for that. Until then, I look forward to showing you some completed works from 2010 as well as what's in the pipeline for January.

No comments:

Post a Comment